Please use your Banner credentials to log into Blackboard Learn. Once your instructor has made your course available, you will be able to see the link for your course and log in. The username for Blackboard Learn is your Banner id number and your password for Blackboard Learn is your Banner pin (case sensitive). If you have questions or encounter any issues, please call the help desk at 372-4357.
If you would like to transfer existing content to your current semester course shells, try using the course copy tool located via the Packages and Utilities link on the control panel. Follow these steps:
1. Enter the source course where the content resides
2. Under Control Panel click on Packages and Utilities
3. Click on Course Copy
4. Under Select Copy Type make sure Copy Course Material into an Existing Course is
selected. If not, select it from the drop-down box.
5. Under Select Copy Options type the Destination Course ID
Example 2013SP.11111 Note: This must be exact. No Spaces.
6. Under Select Course Materials, select the areas of the course you want to copy.
7. Click Submit
Students: Don't forget to try out the free Blackboard Student App! It's designed to Help you keep track of activities in your Blackboard classes so that you can stay on top of your course work:
Look for the FREE app for Bb student in the App Store or Google Play Store. You can also download Blackboard Mobile to carry your classes with you on the go, now only $1.99 for lifetime access!
Instructors: The course shells for the Fall 2015 semester are now available.